[coreboot] releases and snapshots?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri May 16 21:41:57 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 09:54:38PM +0300, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> Does coreboot project produce any release or snapshots of its code?

So far there has not been a single release of anything.

Snapshots are published on http://qa.coreboot.org/ for each commit.

> Especially I am interested in flashrom.

Please hold on. flashrom-1.0 will be released Real Soon Now.
It's already a few weeks past my release deadline, but on the other
hand a number of very nice patches have been included in this time.

> I mean, is using svn checkout the only way to get the sources?

Not at all.

But I am looking forward to the flashrom release very much, and I
would like some coreboot releases too.

For some reason, it feels more difficult to make a coreboot release..

//Peter