[coreboot] coreboot source code analyses idea

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Fri May 16 01:55:44 CEST 2008

malatesh,
    Probably the best way to learn about Coreboot is by building a target,
browsing the source code and reading comments.

    If you're looking for more formal documentation, Coreboot v3 has a
design doc which you can compile by checking out the source and running
"make doc". Coreboot v2 has even more documentation which you can generate
by checking out the source and running "make" in the documentation
directory.

    Also, I suggest checking out AMD's "Using LinuxBIOS to Liberate Embedded
x86 Processors" document from the Ottawa Linux Symposion which is available
here: https://ols2006.108.redhat.com/2007/Reprints/crouse-Reprint.pdf .