[coreboot] epia-cn patch

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed May 14 06:45:26 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron,

it seems you forgot the Signed-off-by statement. That is required for
every new version of a submitted patch. You don't have to repost the
patch, it is sufficient to reply to your patch with the Signed-off-by line.

On 14.05.2008 05:40, aaron lwe wrote:
> I've cleaned up the code, adding back the comments and use defined
> macro to replace magic values. I've also removed acpi related files
> since I'm not sure of its ownership. Thank you all for your comments.

I really like the new code. It looks nice and clean. From a coding style
of view and the general structure, this patch is
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>
if you add your Signed-off-by.

We should wait with the commit until Bari and maybe Rudolf have reviewed
your code. They are a lot more familiar with the code.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel