[coreboot] legacy bios support and coreboot

bari bari at onelabs.com
Tue May 13 06:22:05 CEST 2008

aaron lwe wrote:
>> Your auto.c includes:
>>  #include "southbridge/via/vt8237r/vt8237r_early_serial.c"
>>
>>  this is not in the current tree.  Please send a copy of this file.
>>

> vt8237r_early_serial.c is identical with vt8235_early_serial.c

I copied that over and it still doesn't build.

auto.c:131.22:
ddr_ram_setup undeclared

auto.c

    ddr_ram_setup(&ctrl);

Is there any way you can send a patch against the current svn with your
working code?

I'd like to get this together with all the other C7/D+cn700+vt8237r
trees and get this into the SVN for all.

-Bari