[coreboot] simnow

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:46:34 CEST 2008

? It works for me with an ELF file.  You just copy the ELF to
deploy/plan9.elf, then specify deploy/plan9.elf as the custom payload.
That's not working for you?

Make sure when you switch payloads with v2 that you remove the payload.elf
or payload.elf.lzma file from targets/vendor/board/board/ because we don't
have that dependency right.

> second try was make a tint buildrom, then
> cp plan9.elf deploy/tint.elf
>
> but I'm getting the 'that's not an ELF file' error at boot time (I
> really miss v3 at times like this :-)
>
> Any suggestions? Do I need to mkelfimage the elf file from plan 9?
I thought you said it was already an ELF?

Thanks,
Myles