[coreboot] SimNOW V2 LAB problem

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:27:20 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:
> Okay, so there seems to be breakage in SimNow - the serial ports
> are not detected from within the kernel.  I'm not exactly sure why -
> I don't know if there is some detection in the kernel that is failing
> to work, or if SimNow itself is being troublesome.  I'll start the
> debug on Monday.

i remember I built one 16M bytes ROM, and it works on Simnow. but need
to change the offset in SB of BSD(?) in simNow.

or you don't need even built that. just put etherboot or filo that
could run elf in raw disk...
and then use mkelfImage to make one elf, and then
cat disk_header xxx.elf > final_disk.img

and let use that final_disk.img as HD in simnow.

YH