[coreboot] GRUB2 Questions

Joe joe at settoplinux.org
Sat May 10 04:03:43 CEST 2008

Why would searching memdisk create a endless loop??
You could just create a search_disk() function with a for or while loop and
a break when it reaches a certain point, right?

Here is a thought. Before searching, is it possible to count how many files
there are in the current directory? And, then it could run the for or while
loop for that many times and if it doesn't find grub.conf, break and move
on?

We could even specify only a few directories to search in to speed the
search process up.

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith