[coreboot] SimNOW V2 LAB problem

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu May 8 21:55:33 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Marc Karasek <Marc.Karasek at sun.com> wrote:
> Myles,
>
> When you build the broken one:
> 1) Is it a real exec file?  Or is the file like 496 bytes? What does file
> busybox report?

initrd-rootfs/bin/busybox is about 200K

Did you mean a different file?  I think the error would come sooner if
busybox were linked incorrectly.

> 2) What version of uclibc was the FC5 system using?
The same as the FC6.  9.29.  I bumped it up for SimNow because 9.28
didn't have a file necessary for x86_64.

> 3) can you do a make in the busybox directory outside of buildrom in
> work/busybox/busybox-a.b.c/ and look at the output from this,  i.e. is the
> busybox file have a correct size and is dynamic linked, etc..
I don't think I have that problem.  Maybe you're talking about a different file?

Myles