[coreboot] legacy bios support and coreboot
uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu May 8 16:52:14 CEST 2008
On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 10:50:11AM +0800, aaron lwe wrote:
> I add a header for legacybios to become a payload, this is done by a
> utility createpayload.
> I've attached the loader and the utility.
> Signed-off-by: Aaron Lwe <aaron.lwe at gmail.com>
Nice, I'll look over it and test later, but in any case, please repost
the patch with proper GPL license+copyright headers in all new files you add.
* This file is part of the coreboot project.
* Copyright (C) 2008 Aaron Lwe <aaron.lwe at gmail.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301
Also, not sure what the proper place for this is. We have multiple
- extra payload
- patch in v2 and in v3
- maybe others (?)
http://www.hermann-uwe.de | http://www.holsham-traders.de
http://www.crazy-hacks.org | http://www.unmaintained-free-software.org
More information about the coreboot