[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu May 8 10:44:05 CEST 2008

    I remember it suddenly got harder talking to a very friendly CPU vendor
    after they bought a graphics chip vendor, because one guy started
    running around with a halo, telling that people should not buy from that
    very graphics chip vendor, in a half-reflected way, similar to those my
    ancestor countrymen suggested not to buy from certain groups of people.

As far as I know, I am the only person who protested a graphics chip
vendor, so this must be intended to refer to me.  Which means it is
inaccurate.  Omitting my name doesn't make that ok.

Whether or not you agree with my approach, calling it "half-reflected"
is sheer name-calling based on ignorance.

To equate boycotting a company with racism is worse than ignorance.
It is absurd.