[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed May 7 01:32:45 CEST 2008

On 07.05.2008 01:06, Richard M Stallman wrote:
> Would you like me to encourage a friendly journalist to contact you to write about Intel's refusal to cooperate?

The preferred way would be to focus any article on praising the
companies supporting coreboot. We had a detailed list somewhere, we
could dig it up and mail it to you. Usually, shaming companies into
contributing doesn't work, but giving the good ones lots of good
publicity strengthens the positions of coreboot supporters in those
companies.
Besides that, while the tech media like to bash "evil" companies every
so often, writing about cool gadgets with cool features is what lures
readers to them.

I'd suggest we wait with contacting any journalist until we can offer
all the information needed for an article in one neat package.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel