[coreboot] buildrom: cleanup package includes (updated)

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue May 6 05:35:21 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 07:39:01PM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> Several of the platforms have kernels that have never fit for me.

I've never gotten a pure kernel payload working - but I never really
investigated, LAB was more interesting. Time to get that fixed I think.

So; given that we have tight space constraints, is the idea for a kernel
payload to have non-essential modules on disk to be loaded later?

In that case we can probably start with the LAB kernel configs. That's
actually probably the fastest (only?) way to make the kernel fit.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>