[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue May 6 00:06:43 CEST 2008

You as an election judge may be honest, but not all of them are.  At
least one election in Mexico was stolen by computer manipulation by
the central election commission.  It appears that Bush stole the 2004
election through fiddling with the electro-optical vote counting
machines.  I've seen evidence that other elections in the US were
stolen thru voting machine manipulation.

Whatever the technology, we cannot rely on the election authorities to
be honest.  So we must reject technology that forces us to rely on this.