[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Joe joe at settoplinux.org
Sun May 4 16:17:03 CEST 2008

Ok, let's beat the dead horse a few more times.....
I think we are all on the same page about open source software or we
wouldn't be here. I think all the frustrations are not being directed
towards the correct direction. Please, could we move on and get back to what
really is important here..... which is.... remember coreboot? I would rather
spend my time writing some code than having to sort through my email with
all this petty stuff. If you have an issue with a vender, please direct your
concerns to them..... enough said.

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux