[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun May 4 03:48:32 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 03:34:21PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> >  Maybe time to look into OpenVSA a bit more?
>
> Peter, if you could, OpenVSA might be a good thing for you to focus
> on for a little bit.

Surely you jest. You know how I feel about VSA.. I was just trying to
inspire someone else.

> Rather than all of us working on the same thing, I think we need to
> divide and conquer.

Also a good point.

> It would be nice to get Geode rock solid in the next 6 weeks, in
> time for July 14.

I would also like to show off v3 in Berlin. I will bring my alix
boards and the epia cn, maybe Bari has it too good by then. :)
I'll bring an m57sli or two. I'll need to buy or borrow a screen
for it all..

> We are very, very close.

Dunno..

//Peter