[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun May 4 00:34:21 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

>  > > dev_pci_find_device?
>

>  > I don't see the problem.
>
>  The point is that the device tree model should allow code to be
>  associated with the right device, so that no find_device() calls
>  are needed.

Well, I welcome the patches. Until I have time for this, or someone
else does, it'sgoing to have to stay that way :-)

I agree that we ought to be able to make this work.

>  Until the Geode architecture is supported in Linux we have to deal
>  with the PCI emulation. Maybe time to look into OpenVSA a bit more?

I think it's time to move to openvsa. I am not comfortable depending
on this binary blob. I think there's a problem but have no way to even
attempt to diagnose it. Peter, if you could, OpenVSA might be a good
thing for you to focus on for a little bit. Rather than all of us
working on the same thing, I think we need to divide and conquer.

I think I will have to fix this crappy ISDN driver, if only to show
that it's not a coreboot problem.

It would be nice to get Geode rock solid in the next 6 weeks, in time
for July 14.

We are very, very close.

Thanks

ron