[coreboot] patch: move audio, ehci, ohci IRQs from irq_table to cs5536 dts

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun May 4 00:19:42 CEST 2008

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> I see v3 as a big promise of clean design, readable code and easy
> porting and I fiercely try to keep it that way. This motivates me to
> work on secret projects which will transform the current v3 code to
> fulfill its design destiny. Expect code sometime in July.

Please don't. As you wrote yourself a few days ago to another developer
(no exact quote): Release early and often, so we can correct your design
in case it doesn't fit the standards.

There are (mostly legal) circumstances that make it hard or impossible
to release code early, but I don't see any of those apply in your case.

Stefan