[coreboot] alix1c PATA

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat May 3 06:49:03 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:14:42PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
>  > I am having one more go at the interrupt mess on the alix1c
>
>  I've just booted my 1c with v3, 2.6.25 and lxfb but the 5536 PATA
>  driver does not want to play so it does not mount root.
>
>  Is there a special trick? Does v3 disable PATA?
>  (It is enabled by default from reset.)

I'm afraid you are in new territory. I have only booted the CF. v3
might disable pata if it enables the CF -- they are the same wires
IIRC.

We may need a config option for this so it can be part o the dialog.

Oh wait it shouldn't matter -- you moved the jumper right? Isn't it
all jumper based?

can you try with a cf root just to see if that works at all?

ron