[coreboot] Presenting at a LUG

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Sat May 3 06:38:10 CEST 2008

+1

It looks we may have lured Ron in to doing a presentation from Google's
Mountain View, CA campus. Though it's not finalized yet, I would like to
preemptively invite anyone near a Google office to join via
videoconferencing. Please contact me directly if you and your LUG (if
applicable) are interested.