[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] FILO with the USB

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 02:25:07 CET 2008

Fridel's code, in patch form and with the non-USB bits removed, is attached.
Fridel, this is where we need your sign-off ;)
Yes, the coding style of the patch is a mess, but so is the rest of the
program (he actually cleaned his version up, so it looks bad against the
messy upstream). After this gets in, I'll start going over things with
indent to clean it up.

-Corey