[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] FILO with the USB

Fridel Fainshtein fainshf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:03:09 CET 2008

The changes were made by me, Fridel Fainshtein, for Radware. In the
code, some of my comments are marked by fainshf.

The changes were made mainly in purpose to  1) have an ability to boot
using USB (with grub and without), 2) have an ability to boot from
SATA and IDE independently, 3) boot memtest using FILO even from USB,
4) fix bugs. One of the changes is not relevant to the community
(bt0/bt1), please remove it.

I can prove my ownership of the changes. That is why I send the code only now.
I hope the code will help. Sorry, I have just no time to prepare the
patch as needed.
I can do it but not in the nearest future.

Thank a lot FILO authors.