[coreboot] AMD SimNOW build question

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:54:54 CET 2008

I thought we decided that this was a tools problem.  If I build the LAB
payload on my Fedora 5 machine, it boots on SimNOW.  If I use my newer
install, it gives this trap divide error.  Maybe that will help you track it
down.  In January I sent you a working build of the LAB payload and a
complete Coreboot image.

Myles