[coreboot] filo booting cd problem

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:29:50 CET 2008

Yes I am using FILO with USE_GRUB=1 but while FILO is starting I press the
'Esc' key and later I key in the kernel and initrd parameters.

The absolute path is /boot/i386/loader/linux for the kernel image and
/boot/i386/loader/initrd for the initrd. Ofcourse I would have to add "hdb:"
to the path.

-Phani