[coreboot] filo booting cd problem

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:45:48 CET 2008

I need to check that. I do specify the serial terminal parameters
"console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200". The coreboog image doesot include the
VGA ROM so serial console is the only way for me to check it.

I am sure the Geode LX Frame Buffer driver is not part of the booting kernel
so the VGA will not litup.

-Phani