[coreboot] Igel Thinclient tk 3000

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Mar 25 20:46:50 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 09:26:10PM +0100, Markus wrote:
> Today i was able to boot via etherboot 5.4.3 coreboot v2.
> But only with irqpoll.
> So i generate with getpir a irq_tables.c.
> I use the  axus/tc320 as sample.
> So i copied the irq_tables.c to src/mainboard/axus/tc320 but after i
> can't compile any more.
>
> gcc  -Wl,--build-id=none -nostdlib -nostartfiles -static -o
> coreboot_ram
> -T /home/ryven/Linuxbios/coreboot-v2/src/config/coreboot_ram.ld
> coreboot_ram.o coreboot_ram.o: In function `write_tables':
> (.text+0x26f2): undefined reference to `write_pirq_routing_table'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make[1]: *** [coreboot_ram] Fehler
> 1 make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ryven/Linuxbios/coreboot-v2/targets/axus/tc320/tc320/normal'
> make: *** [normal/coreboot.rom] Fehler 1

The output of getpir didn't compile out of the box (I hope that's fixed
now, see http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/70), but that
file is not really meant to be copied as is in the source code anyway
(but it can be done). I suggest you just modify the axus/tc320 file
to your needs, using the values from the getpir output.

Can you post some more information about your board here, e.g.
'lspci -tvnn' and 'superiotool -dV' for reference? If the board works
fine with coreboot we should also add it to the list of supported boards
in the wiki, and ideally have a status page for it.

Thanks, Uwe.