[coreboot] serengeti_cheetah_fam10: Erratas triple fault in SimNow

Bernhard Kaindl bkaindl at ffii.org
Thu Mar 20 22:48:00 CET 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Marc Jones wrote:

> Hi Bernhard,
>
> As you can see we are still working on the Barcelona code. There is a
> lot to debug. I have not tested it against SimNow, only real hardware. I
> will work on adding SimNow to our(my) testing. The public version may
> not have some of these MSR implemented. I will have to look into it
> more. I put some comments inline -

Thanks, I'm glad for all the information which was in your response,
and I am also happy to head that the two erratas have been removed
from the latest documents and that they will be removed.

Will there be continous drops of the updates you are doing (like
removing the two removed erratas) or are you limited by legal review
in a way which means you can only release code in longer time intervals?

Thanks,
Bernhard