[coreboot] Denver meeting discussion topics
peter at stuge.se
Thu Mar 20 17:35:36 CET 2008
I may or may not go, but here's a thread to gather discussion topics.
* Make walking efficient (special padding for all voids?)
* Think about storing number of segments for converted ELFs
* Maybe more generally: Think about storing number of files in dirs
* Interrupt routing syntax
* Filename vs struct name; I want the geode/apic file to be apic.dts
* We as a group don't know so much ACPI, maybe we should try to get
linux-pm people involved?
* What tables should go where? (board dts vs. src/)
* How to hand over to Linux? Very relevant for linux-pm. What would
their dream scenario be? Let's make it happen.
Please append. Should we move this to the wiki?
More information about the coreboot