[coreboot] Denver meeting discussion topics

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Mar 20 17:35:36 CET 2008

I may or may not go, but here's a thread to gather discussion topics.

-- LAR
* Make walking efficient (special padding for all voids?)
* Think about storing number of segments for converted ELFs
* Maybe more generally: Think about storing number of files in dirs

-- K8
?

-- dts
* Interrupt routing syntax
* Filename vs struct name; I want the geode/apic file to be apic.dts

-- ACPI
* We as a group don't know so much ACPI, maybe we should try to get
  linux-pm people involved?
* What tables should go where? (board dts vs. src/)
* How to hand over to Linux? Very relevant for linux-pm. What would
  their dream scenario be? Let's make it happen.

Please append. Should we move this to the wiki?

//Peter