[coreboot] Call for participants at LinuxTag 2008 in Berlin, May 28-31

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 19 10:56:47 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.03.2008, 02:33 +0100 schrieb Carl-Daniel Hailfinger:

> PLEASE get in touch with me and/or the list if you plan to be there.

As I wrote you already privately, I would be willing to help out. I do
not know yet, when I will have classes next semester, but I guess the TU
Berlin is not too far away, so this should not be a big problem. And on
Saturday I can be there all day.

As I also told you before, I more or less have no clue about the
internals of coreboot. Helping in building up the booth would be a good
task for me ;)

I hope to see you all in Berlin.

Paul