[coreboot] appending VGA ROM with VSA

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:34:35 CET 2008

Yes currently I am using the serial port and it works well.

Thanks for the clarification on the blob address. I am still wondering why I
am coreboot is not able to see the VSA. The only other suspicsion I have is
with the VGA ROM thats because the size was 32K and atleast for some other
boards I read that it should be 36K and the last 4K of the VGA ROM cannot be
retrived using "dd".

I tried searching for tools to decompress and extract the VGA ROM but the
links seem to be broken...

-Phani