[coreboot] [RFC] flashrom: drop 82802ab.c or sharplhf00l04.c

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Mar 13 22:04:53 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 03:20:06PM -0400, joe at smittys.pointclark.net wrote:
>> Alternatively, we could track that information in the wiki table at
>> http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom#Supported_devices
>> which might be easier/faster to update (no need for mail sending
>> and/or waiting for ACKs, and it can be updated by all users, not just
>> developers with commit access, etc).
>>

> I like the wiki idea. This way people not on the mailing list (people
> interested but not yet commited) will still be able know the status of
> these chips:-)

Yep. I've started reworking the wiki page so it tracks four status
fields, Probe status, Read status, Write status, Erase status.

Only chips verified to really work on actual hardware should be marked
as OK in that table. We should probably have a small paragraph about
proper testing procedures in the wiki page, too.

Uwe.