[coreboot] [RFC] flashrom: drop 82802ab.c or sharplhf00l04.c

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Mar 13 20:00:58 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 04:33:05PM +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> We really need to add another field to struct flashchip: "tested". Right
> now, most chips are either completely untested or only detection was tested.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. The field could be a string
containing one or more of P, R, W, E, for "probing was tested",
"reading was tested", "writing was tested", "erasing was tested".

Alternatively, we could track that information in the wiki table at
http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom#Supported_devices
which might be easier/faster to update (no need for mail sending
and/or waiting for ACKs, and it can be updated by all users, not just
developers with commit access, etc).

Uwe.