[coreboot] Possible support for Lippert Cool LiteRunner

Martin Trautmann traut at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 06:53:16 CET 2008

Jordan Crouse wrote:

> There are some other people on this list who are also interested in
> supporting the GX and 5535, I'll let them speak up.

Here I am. Personally, I got some major trouble how to understand coreboot:

- Migration from v2 to v3: Is there any help and docu how code should be
ported from v2 to v3 - or is v3 that much cleaner (that means completely
new and different) so that it would be better to write new code from
scratch?

- Hardware info: would I need the circuit plans of a board in order to
know what is available? I got e.g. several ports on my board which could
be GPIO, LPC, LVDS, ...

- BIOS decompiler: Is there any BIOS decompiler which would tell me the
current operations which have to be done?