[coreboot] Video ROM and VSA for Geode LX

Marc Jones marc.jones at amd.com
Mon Mar 3 21:37:25 CET 2008

Phani,

The DB800 coreboot configures the Winbond SIO. There have been some
reported problems with the SIO buffers getting messed up. I don't recall
the exact symptom but try completely powering off the system by
unplugging or power off the ATX power supply and press the power button
to get rid of any on-board capacitance. If this is your problem there
should be reword instructions from Logic or on the AMD embedded
developer site.

The video ROM would need to go before the VSA in the ROM image. VSA is
expected to be on the end. See do_vsmbios().

Marc

--
Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer