[coreboot] coreboot table and i82801xx GPIO conflicts

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Thu Jun 19 04:36:18 CEST 2008

Thanks Rudolf that makes sense. That would explain it because I also get
this message from coreboot " Disabling local apic...done." (Although I have
no idea why coreboot disables it?). And this from the kernel:

Local APIC disabled by BIOS -- you can enable it with "lapic"

You can check out the boot log here to see what I mean:
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-March/032221.html

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux