[coreboot] coreboot BIOSisms

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Thu Jun 19 04:30:45 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:03:37AM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:22:32AM -0400, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> > So, if there is an intermediate format with compelling features -
> > then I'm all for it.
>
> Would you be interested in helping with development of that format,
> or do you only wish to use it when it becomes available?

I'm not interested in writing code for an intermediate format at this
time.  I'm full of opinions, but I'm not sure that will move us
forward.

In general, I think the simpler the intermediate format the better.
For example, I think an area of memory with a simple list of ascii
"key=value\n" pairs would work fine.

-Kevin