[coreboot] How to build coreboot for AMD/Opteron nVnida/CK804 CRB

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Wed Jun 11 22:26:26 CEST 2008

Sorry I don't think that board is supported by coreboot. I know in the past
it is very hard to get nvidia chips supported due to lack of datasheets,
public information, etc.

Here is the list of boards that are supported:
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux