[coreboot] coreboot BIOSisms

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Jun 10 14:46:07 CEST 2008

> Given the above, I see two possibilities.
>
> The first involves having coreboot build the standard tables.

Like I said why not just have a mini program between the two that handles
this operation. It could be added to coreboot or legacybios as an option
module. The mini program would read the coreboot tables and what ever else
it needed and then set these tables up in a format that coresponds with
legacybios, and finally passes the tables to legacybios. Does it have to be
more complicated than that?

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith