[coreboot] EFI / Tiano Engineer Needed

Daniel Shufelt Daniel.Shufelt at EProPortland.com
Tue Jun 3 02:13:23 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone!

It's not my intention to detract from the purpose of this list rest
assured I'll only submit this inquiry once.  If you have an interest
please contact me directly off the list.

I have a client located near Portland Oregon (not Intel) who is looking
to bring on a Senior EFI developer who has experience leveraging the
Tiano framework.  I would be happy to provide a job description and
company information to any interested parties.  This is a great
opportunity with a reputable company offering great salary, benefits
etc.

Sorry if this is not the proper forum however, seasoned firmware
engineers are few and far between and those with experience with the
Tiano framework seem to be even sparser.

Thank you all for your patients and understanding.  I do apologize if
anyone found this inquiry irritating; I won't make this a habit.

Best regards,

Dan Shufelt

Information Technology Recruiter

Express Employment Professionals