[coreboot] Coreinfo and geode conflict in buildrom

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Jun 2 17:36:57 CEST 2008

On 02/06/08 09:29 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> I couldn't build a coreinfo payload for the db800 because they both
> try to set DEPENDS-y.  Is there a strong ordering (which should set it
> and which should add to the list), or should we make a new DEPENDS-y
> for the platform?

Hmmm - they should both use a +=.  DEPENDS-y should be empty by default,
but if we don't want to depend on make doing the right thing, we can
do a DEPENDS-y= before we start including files.

There shouldn't be any strong ordering in the DEPENDS-y code in general,
if there is, thats a bug.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse