[coreboot] SeaBIOS mouse

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:07:30 CEST 2008

Kevin,

I'm still groping around in the dark here, but...

When I leave the mouse enabled, I get no handle_74 messages, even when I
wiggle the mouse.  I get handle_09 (keyboard) messages, and it fails earlier
when I press lots of keys.  When that happens I get a buffer full in inhibit
instead of enable.

So I'm wondering why handle_74 never gets called.  I don't see anything
obvious.  I tried to get handle_74 messages from qemu, and didn't see them
there either.  I'm hoping that this is at least part of the problem.

Thanks,
Myles