[coreboot] NEOWARE EON 4000S

Juergen Beisert juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de
Tue Jul 15 09:25:44 CEST 2008

On Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 05:25:24PM +0200, Hannes Hegewald wrote:
> > Great, the irqpoll option did it!! Can we do something to make it work
> > even without the irqpoll option? Maybe creating a new irq_table.c ?! I
> > will also run getpir once more and compare the two files.
>
> Yep, please do. If you want to hack on this you can also checkout
> http://www.coreboot.org/Creating_Valid_IRQ_Tables
> which may be useful for manually figuring out the IRQs in case
> the table in svn is not correct.

If you are playing with the interrupt routing table you shouldn't forget to
patch the kernel on Geode GX/CS5530 systems. Without this patch

http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/temporary-src/references/geode-5530.patch

you will never be successfull, even if your interrupt routing table is
correct.

Juergen