[coreboot] SeaBIOS VGA ROM

Ken.Fuchs at bench.com Ken.Fuchs at bench.com
Tue Jul 15 00:27:05 CEST 2008

Kevin O'Connor wrote:

> I think coreboot should load the option roms into ram.

Does this imply that SeaBIOS doesn't include VGABIOS by
default?

Is VGABIOS the only open source VGA BIOS supported by
coreboot?

Does SeaBIOS support VGABIOS?

Does SeaBIOS run on the bare hardware that has been
initialized by coreboot?  Or does it only run via qemu?

Sorry, the coreboot Wiki doesn't seem to provide answers
to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs