[coreboot] how could i get the hexadecimal content in memory at address FFFF0000-FFFFFFF0?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jul 14 12:00:23 CEST 2008

Hi Star,

It is often considered quite unpolite to cross-post to several
mailing lists, unless the issue genuinely requires all different
list participants to be involved.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 04:02:42PM +0800, Star Liu wrote:
> I know from cpu manual that when machine starts, it executes
> instruction at FFFFFFF0, and then execute some code at
> FFFF0000-FFFFFFF0, i hope i can get these machine code directly
> from my memory, any tool to help me display the hexadecimal or
> binary content?

I suggest you use flashrom to read the contents of your system
firmware flash chip into a file. Then you can use xxd or hexdump -C
to print the contents of that file. See more about flashrom on:
http://coreboot.org/Flashrom

//Peter