[coreboot] SeaBIOS debug output

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Fri Jul 11 19:54:01 CEST 2008

Hi Jordan,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:32:06AM -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> I am going on record as saying that I think it is a mistake to go
> down the path of making SeaBIOS a mandatory but separate payload
> for coreboot.  I think there has to be a better way.

I really don't want to see the seabios code forked.

As to the details of how seabios and coreboot interact -- I don't know
the best way.  I have some ideas, but I concede they may not be best.

So, if someone has some alternative ideas and wants to try coding them
up - I'd be happy to assist.

Cheers,
-Kevin