[coreboot] The coreboot hare

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:23:11 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm sorry that you got that impression. I remember quite a few mails on
> the list with logo and name proposals (some of them from me) over the
> course of the last twelve months. Perhaps there was a mail routing
> glitch and you didn't get them.

Those I saw. But the discussion was half-hearted or nonexistant at
best, as it was for my requests and proposals and the others. It seems
neither you or I ever really got anyone excited -- I know that I never
did.

Plus, as we know, the linuxbios name and logo were pretty compelling
-- it's just that the vendors never warmed up to either of them, very
much :-(

>Actually, I
> expect we'll have another logo decision process soon, this time for
> flashrom.

great!

Thanks

ron