[coreboot] alix1c and v3

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:30:34 CET 2008

Looking at one of your old logs, it looks like the VSA init code is
*running* in the 0x1000 segment:

http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-January/029736.html

(cs 0x1000)

That is probably smashing the region. The int18s are certainly bad,
you should just have the normal two int15s, with cs 0x6000.

How do I get vsa into coreboot v3? I built an alix image, and I am
able to boot it on a different lx platform, but it does not find vsa,
since I didn't build it in. I'll look at the VSA load with FS2 if
someone tells me how.