[coreboot] GENFADT and GENDSDT

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:56:09 CET 2008

Urbez Santana Roma wrote:
> I have not found one tool that can obtain the fadt.c and dsdt.c from the
> machine trough /proc/acpi/fadt and /proc/acpi/dsdt
>
> I have write the two utilities, if one needs it.
>
> Urbez.
>
> NOTE: you can compile the tools simply written "make genfadt" and "make
> gendsdt"

Cool! Can you repost them with a copyright header and Signed-off-by:
line (http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines)? Then I can give
them a permanent home in the repos. I'll try them out in a few minutes.

Question to others, do we want this to be grabbed by externals, in one
repo or the other, or just leave in /utils as a separate checkout (with
a wiki page)?

Thanks,
Corey