[coreboot] list headers

Andreas Rudin coreboot at revamp-it.ch
Sun Jan 27 20:04:53 CET 2008

Hi Peter and Carl-Daniel

I have icedove (thunderbird) as mail client, where I have the
possibility to answer a mail with the button "reply" "and reply to all".

Answering just with reply will send the message to the original sender
instead of the mailinglist, answering with "reply to all" always sets
the mailinglist as new recipient, but often also the original sender of
the mail.

Therefore it seems that "reply to" is not configured by the
administrator of this list in the mailman options.

That's why I have configured icedove for all my mails to this
mailinglist to always set the "answer to" to the mailinglist, as I
prefer to just click on the "reply to" button, when answering mails to a
mailinglist.

If most of you don't like this, I of course could change it.

Best wishes

Andreas

revamp-it
Rosengartenstr. 1