[coreboot] list headers

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Jan 27 06:55:42 CET 2008

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 06:32:42AM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Hi Andreas,

So, this wasn't really meant for the list. I only saw the list
address in To just as I hit send. No problem for me, but;

Should we really have a Mail-Followup-To header?

I believe it is what makes my mutt reply command send messages only
to the list and never to the original poster - which hasn't happened
before. For replying to the list there's an awesome list-reply
command.

Is the intent of Mail-Followup-To the same as for Reply-To - to help
people with non-list-aware mailers to always send messages to the
list? In that case I would like to ask that it is removed, elitist as
that may seem.

If instead my mutt config is just all broken please let me know.
(But it has worked very well so far.)

Thanks!

//Peter