[coreboot] patch: add Kconfig support for v3 north

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Jan 25 22:06:28 CET 2008

* ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> [080125 19:06]:
> Actually, I did model the mainboard tree with the northbridge Kconfig tree.
>
> If you all can help decide on this nrv2b issue, that would help me a lot.

The simplest approach seems to me is to put the _uncompressed_ version
of the vsa into the optionroms repository and get it from there. Then
use the same mechanism that compresses all the other files in the lar.
That seems pretty straight forward. Are you saying the above would not
work for some reason?

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613